Find a Way For Your Company To Matter: Adapt, Innovate or Perish!
This was a great article by Peter Sheahan and Julie Williamson authors of Matter: Move Beyond the Competition, Create More Value, and Become the Obvious Choice. In the article they outline key ways that winning companies stay on top.
Many of these companies have faced the threat....that moment when you go "Uh Ohhh".....this could be a major problem (aka a business killer such as a change in technology or your product's relevancy to today's market). They found a way to MAKE THEIR COMPANY MATTER in the eyes of the public.
- Great companies don’t try to stick to business as usual.
- They offer value by identifying an authentic need and meeting it.
- They seek out the right partners to minimize market disruption on their businesses.
- They align company values with strategic initiatives to improve lives.
- These companies take a long view and use disruption to pinpoint the needs of the future.
The link to the full article is at http://http://www.leadershipnow.com/leadingblog/2016/12/how_to_matter_the_5_key_ways_c.html. Let me know your thoughts.